How to care for your flowers-
1. Always use a clean vase, add fresh water and mix in some flower food.
2. Remove approximately 2cm from the bottom of the stems. cut the stems at an angle using sharp scissors. by cutting the stems at an angle this shall stop any air locks from occurring.
3. Remove all the leaves from the bottom half of the stems ensuring no leaves are in the water.
4. Every 3 days change the water in the vase and re-cut the stems. remove any damaged flowers etc. Again remove any foliage from the stems that may touch the water.
5. Most flowers are best displayed out of direct sunlight, away from heating or vents. avoid placing near ripened fruit, as they give off ethylene gas which shall shorten the life of your flowers.